All the images shown on this site are also available as “Limited Editions”
- Each image is mounted and matted with white 4 ply mat board. Naturally, all acid free.
- The outside diameter of the mat board is standard 11 x 14 inches. The actual picture dimensions vary per image, but generally about 10 inches on the longest side.
- Ready for framing
- Other sizes are available.
- “Limited Edition” means that only 150 of each image will be hand printed by me personally, numbered and signed.
- The paper I use is one of the best I could find: Baryta Photographique II Matte. Made by Canson in France. This paper has rich colors and deep black and white tones, and really looks fantastic behind glass in a frame. No need for anti-reflection glass
- We use professional Canon printers and Pigment Ink. Pigment ink is more expensive, but archival safe and the only ink type accepted by museums and galleries. Under normal circumstances, the print will not fade or discolor for at least 400 years.
- All mat boards and mounting materials are also archival safe/Acid free. Even the pen I use is archival safe
- A “Certificate of Authenticity” is provided with each image.
- For inquiries about pricing and purchase options, please contact us here: Contact
Since all the work is done “in house”, we have a lot of options and can, most likely, accommodate any special request you might have.